Since the 1st of October it’s officially Halloween, we all know that. And what could complete this season if not a good horror/creepy book?
I’m gonna share with you some of my favorite books that would fit this month. You still got plenty of time to read at least one of them.
- Carrie by Stephen King
- Psycho by Robert Bloch (it would be enough to read only this one and not the whole trilogy if you don’t want to ruin the experience).
- The Silence Of The Lambs by Thomas Harris
- The Mist by Stephen King (this one’s short and awesome. You can’t go wrong with King).
- Rosemary’s Baby by Ira Levin (this one’s milder, not that scary….but it’s still weird in its own way)
- Asylum by Patrick McGrath (crazy realistic plot for all you maniacs that enjoy psychological books and madness)
I hope you’ll enjoy them!
P.s. some halloween reading recommendations would be appreciated. What’s your favorite one?